Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What's your style?

“Style is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma. Fashion is something that comes after style.”
~ John Fairchild ~

I received a DVD from my brother this past Christmas. He had pieced together our family home movies from the 50s, 60s, and 70s. When I watched it I was amazed at the women in them. No matter what the event, from a cocktail party to a simple picnic at the lake, each woman had style.

So my questions to you are:
Do you have style?
Do you know what your style is?

In our busy lives running here and there, working, volunteering, raising our families, we have forgotten about ourselves and really don’t pay much attention to what we are wearing. Most of us buy things and don’t even know what’s in our closets. So we end up wearing the same things over and over.

Building a working wardrobe can be daunting; and sometimes you can lose yourself trying to be “in fashion.” I believe every woman has the potential to look and feel beautiful; and with some help and inspiration, can look her best with little effort.

I would like to help you realize your style and build your fashion wardrobe around it
Together we will make your style “Simply Your Best.” Who knows maybe 30 years from now your grandchildren will look back and say, “My grandmother knew how to dress, she had style.”

No comments:

Post a Comment